Saturday, December 10, 2011

The Musick Game

Ha....
*checks email* *REFRESH* *REFRESH* *REFRESH* *REFRESH* *NEW CLUE!*

My team, team five, is in the lead as of now. YEEHHH BUDDY. I'm pretty stoked.
I'm on a team with Zeb Stambaugh (Rinaldi from Farewell to Arms) and Nicole Vasquez (), we are kicking butt.
Mostly Nicole though, she's a genius. This game has driven me mad though, I think I actually am becoming Catherine Barkley. Doin' some cosplay in class on Tuesday, Imma show up pregnant, this is going to be awesome.

#teamfive
#swag

5 comments:

  1. wflwjef;wjf /SEEING THIS LATE.

    8C I am so not a genius haha
    I just
    am very very motivated by candy and winning C:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was so fun! Why can't we do it again? Mrs. Musick has huge expectations to live up to as she plans our end of second semester activities.

    ReplyDelete