Friday, December 2, 2011

I really shouldn't blog after nine pm

They should seriously make caffeinated Sprite... That would be amazing.
I have no idea what's happening lately.
My family, my friends, my relationships with certain people, 
I just don't understand. 
I'm glad its Christmastime, but it's a blessing & a curse
Because no one likes to be alone.

I miss summer. 
I miss the way I felt,
The way things were.
I didn't have regrets this summer;
It was utter freedom, pure joy.
I miss my best friend,
After this summer we haven't spoken much.
It's not very cool.

I'm so insanely bored, I think I might just fall over from complete nothingness.
Dunno why like four people randomly stopped texting me?
It feels later than it actually is.
Maybe everyone went to sleep.
Maybe the world's asleep.
Maybe I'm asleep.

Today was good.

Tonight, not so much.

I actually kind of wish it would end.

But I hate going to sleep feeling weird.

So Imma stay up, hoping something great will happen.

Might just watch a movie and drink some Sprite.

Wish it were caffeinated.

k,bye guys


No comments:

Post a Comment